RESIN MUNITORUM NAUGHTY OR NICE BITS BOX SWEEPSTAKES (the “Promotion”) OFFICIAL RULES (the “Official Rules”)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
ENTRANT MUST HAVE AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT TO ENTER.
The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, approved, or administered by, or associated with INSTAGRAM.
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico) who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry (19 in Alabama and Nebraska; 21 in Mississippi). Entrants must have an Instagram account in good standing. Individuals who are officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of Resin Munitorum LLC (“Sponsor”), and Sponsor’s parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, agencies, and suppliers of materials or services related to this Promotion, as well as the immediate family members (defined as parents, children, siblings and spouses, regardless of where they live) and those with whom such officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives are domiciled (whether or not related), are not eligible to enter or win a prize in this Promotion. The Promotion is void where prohibited by law. (NEW JERSEY NOTICE: This Promotion is not void in the state of New Jersey). Participation constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations of these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Resin Munitorum LLC 7827 Town Square Ave, Suite 104, O'Fallon, MO 63368
- Timing: The Promotion begins at 12:00P.M. CST on November 13th, 2023 and ends at 11:59 P.M. ET on December 5, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, Sponsor will publish a post on its Instagram page (@resinmunitorum). The post on Instagram will detail the Promotion (the “Promotion Post”).
To enter via Instagram:
1) follow @resinmunitorum on Instagram;
2) “like” the promotional post for Resin Munitorum Naughty or Nice Bits Box Sweepstakes posted on November 13, 2023.
3) tag the a friend in the comments and share what you would like to see in the 2024 Monthly Bits Boxes
- Each entry must be submitted by the entrant on a valid Instagram account.
- Sponsor may not receive entries that fail to strictly follow the posting instructions set forth in these Official Rules and Sponsor is not responsible for failure to see or receive an entry. NOTE: Sponsor may not receive entries from Instagram users with “private” account settings (i.e., user has set their Instagram Account so that only people the user has approved can view their photos) due to the way Instagram operates its services.Entries not received by Sponsor will not be entered into the Promotion. Entries must be received during the Promotion Period to be eligible. Any use of automated, robotic, macro, programmed or similar quick-entry programs, or attempts to exceed the maximum number of entries permitted, is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Winners may be required to show proof of being the registered account holder of their Instagram accounts. In case of dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the Instagram account used to enter to Promotion. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the Instagram account by the respective social media channels. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. The Sponsor’s designated database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Promotion. Those who do not follow all of the instructions or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified. All entrants submitting materials/content as part of the Promotion will be non-exclusively licensing (with the unlimited right to sublicense) to Sponsor the right to use such materials, and the images related thereto (including entrant’s name, social media account username and likeness), for any purpose (including any and all commercial purposes) with the right to modify the materials and make derivative works thereof. Entrants represent and warrant that the materials submitted will not infringe or violate any right whatsoever, including, without limitation, any personal rights (e.g., defamation, privacy, false light, moral right, etc.) or any property rights (e.g., copyright, trademark, right to ideas, etc.) of any person or entity and the use thereof will result in no third party liability or obligations. The Sponsor may run multiple campaigns, contests, sweepstakes or other promotions simultaneously. Entry into one (1) campaign, contest or sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other. Any entrant posting or submitting content with obscene or other inappropriate material may be disqualified by Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion. Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF THE PRIZE WINNERS:On or about December 7, 2023 Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to select five (5) potential winners from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. five (5) winners will be selected from the Instagram entrants. Following the drawing, the potential winners will be notified using direct message from Sponsor’s accounts on Instagram and potential winners subsequently must submit a mailing address and email address within a forty-eight (48) hour period from when the notification is sent in order to receive the prize. If a potential winner does not respond to the direct message and submit a mailing address as instructed within the forty-eight (48) hour period after notification, cannot be contacted, or fails to otherwise comply with these Official Rules, potential winner forfeits the prize. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable, or lack of response by a potential winner, or a potential winner’s noncompliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate potential winner. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. Five (5) total alternate potential winners will be identified on Instagram, after which the prize will remain unawarded and Sponsor will have no further obligation with regard to attempting to aware the prize in this Promotion. All notification requirements, as well as other requirements within these Official Rules, will be enforced. Potential winner is subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant's eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete.
PRIZE, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”), ODDS:There are five (5) prizes to be won, with all five (5) winners being chosen from Instagram. Each winner will receive:
- One (1) Physical December Bits Box (ARV $100)
- The ARV of each prize is USD $100.00. The total ARV of all of the prizes awarded in this Promotion is USD $500.
- Odds of winning a prize depends on the total number of entries received during the Promotion Period.
- Prize(s) are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and not redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize(s) for one of equal or greater value if designated prize should become unavailable for any reason, or for any other reason in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties with respect to the prize(s). Any other costs or expenses associated with the prize will be the responsibility of selected winner. Unclaimed prize(s) will be forfeited. Prize(s), if legitimately claimed, will be awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for and will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen prizes or any prize that is undeliverable or does not reach the winner because of an incorrect or changed address. If the winner does not accept or use the entire prize, the unaccepted or unused part of the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation with respect to that prize or portion of the prize. No more than the stated prizes will be awarded. All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prize(s) details and availability are subject to change and prize provider’s rules and restrictions, and in the event that Sponsor is unable to provide the winner with his or her prize(s), the Sponsor may elect to provide winners with the approximate value of such item in cash or award an alternate prize of comparable or greater value. All prize(s) are awarded “AS IS” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Sponsor is not responsible for and winner will not receive the difference, in any, between the actual value of the prize(s) at the time of award and the stated ARV in these Official Rules or in any Promotion-related correspondence or material.
- FINANCIAL INCENTIVE NOTICE:We provide price discounts, coupons, services and other perks for (1) members of our rewards programs; (2) customers who buy specific products or use specific services; (3) recipients of our mailing lists who were presented with and took advantage of an incentive to sign up; and (4) entrants and winners of our sweepstakes (collectively “programs”). Consumers provide us with some personal information (e.g., names, email addresses, phone numbers, zip codes, and birthdays) when they sign up for our programs. There is no obligation to opt in and consumers may opt out at any time.
We invest resources in and offer these programs to, among other things, enhance our relationship with you, show you the products and services we believe you’ll enjoy, and deliver value. The value to our business of any individual consumer’s personal information depends on a number of factors, including, for example, whether and to what extent you take advantage of these offerings, our ability to learn about you and your shopping preferences and history to show you products and services we believe you will enjoy, whether and to what extent you respond to our offers, coupons, services, and perks, and whether we are able to enhance this information through our efforts described below.
Our ability to create any value from the programs is heavily based on our ability to develop and use information. We do not calculate the value of consumer information in our accounting statements. Rather, we make a good faith estimate for California residents. To the extent we create overall value from our programs for our business that could be directly or reasonably related to the value of customer information, the calculation method would include (1) the expenses associated with the program offer and associated operations, (2) the expenses related to the collection, retention and enhancement of customer’s personal information, and (3) all other expenses reasonably related to these programs.
You can opt-in to, or opt-out of, our programs at any time through the same means they are offered, or by contacting us via the Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org, on our website at www.resinmunitorum.com or by mail at 7827 Town Square Ave, Suite 104, O'Fallon, MO 63368
- GENERAL CONDITIONS:Winning a prize is contingent on fulfilling all the requirements set forth herein. All entries and prize claims are subject to verification. Proof of entry submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Sponsor reserves the right to correct any typographical, printing, computer programming or operator errors.
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion must be directed solely to Sponsor and not to Instagram. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- WAIVERS, DISCLAIMERS AND RELEASES:By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Instagram, and their respective affiliates and related companies, including, without limitation, their parent, sister and subsidiary companies, retailers, franchisees, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers of material and services related to the Promotion, and any other corporation, partnership, sole proprietorship or other legal entity directly involved in the Promotion and all their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and other representatives (collectively, the “Releasees”) from and against any and all claims, liability, costs (including attorneys’ fees), losses, damages, fines or injuries (up to and including bodily injury and death) of any kind arising out of or related to: (1) entrants’ participation in the Promotion (including travel to/from any Promotion activity); (2) the Releasees’ violation of rights of publicity or privacy, claims of defamation or portrayal in a false light or based on any claim of infringement of intellectual property; (3) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines, websites, network hardware or software beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor; (4) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (5) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (6) claims resulting from the impairment, cancellation or modification of the Promotion; or (7) any acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize (including, without limitation, losses, damages or injuries to entrant’s or any other person’s equipment or other property, or to their persons, including those arising from any travel to/from any prize event or activity and any products liability claims alleging tangible property damage, bodily injury or death). Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, entrants agree that the Releasees have neither made nor will be in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with the Promotion and/or with respect to prizes, including, without limitation, to any prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Entrants agree and that the Releasees shall have no responsibility or liability for discontinued prizes; human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of registration and/or account information; any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider utilized by Sponsor interruption or inability to access the website, application or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; any damage to participant’s (or any third person’s) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Promotion; any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, viruses, bugs, defects; and/or any other errors or malfunctions, even if caused by the negligence of the Releasees. Each entrant further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from and against any and all liability resulting or arising from the Promotion and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Releasees and hereby acknowledge that the Releasees have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that may be sent along with a prize. The Releasees are not responsible for any changes or unavailability of the social media platform used for purposes of administering this Promotion that may interfere with the Promotion (including any limitations, any restrictions, or any conditions on Sponsor’s ability to use the social media platform for the Promotion as set forth herein that are not acceptable to Sponsor) or ability of entrant to timely enter, receive notices or communicate with Sponsor via the social media platform, in which case Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may terminate or modify the Promotion.
- GOVERNING LAW/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants, Sponsor or the Releasees in connection with the Promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other laws.
BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE PROMOTION, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (D) ENTRANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- BINDING ARBITRATION:BY AGREEING TO ARBITRATION, PARTICIPANT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT THEY ARE WAIVING THEIR RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT. PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT: (I) ANY DISPUTE, CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE PROMOTION, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY -- WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION -- BY BINDING ARBITRATION (BY A SINGLE NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR SELECTED BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION) ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES AND THE SUPPLEMENTARY PROCEDURES FOR CONSUMER RELATED DISPUTES (THE “AAA RULES”) THEN IN EFFECT; (II) ANY ARBITRATION SHALL BE HEARD BY ONE ARBITRATOR TO BE SELECTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AAA RULES, IN COLUMBUS, OH; (III) UNLESS BOTH PARTICIPANT AND SPONSOR AGREE IN WRITING, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING; AND (IV) JUDGMENT UPON ANY AWARD RENDERED MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION THEREOF.
- WINNERS LIST: For a winner list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by Jun 7, 2024 to: Resin Munitorum Naughty or Nice Bits Box Sweepstakes Winners List, ATTN: Legal Department, 7827 Town Square Ave, Suite 104, O'Fallon, MO 63368
Full Abbreviated Rules